Louis Vuitton Danube Crossbody Bag
This Danube is a very nice Louis Vuitton crossbody bag.
Small but still has the necessary storage space for a large mobile phone and various items.
Very good condition, only a small stain on the connection of the belt.
Dimensions : 22/12/5 cm
Would you like to come and see this handbag?
Make your appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 in stock
👜 👜 👜 (Used – with minimal signs of wear)
How much are the shipping costs?
No shipping costs are charged.
How can I pay?
We accept the following payment methods;
- credit card
- bank card
- by bank transfer to account number BE18 1030 7303 1065
How does shipping works?
- As soon as we have received your payment, we will immediately start packing and shipping your package.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number of your order and a link to the carrier's website. With this service you can track your order at any time. With this service you can track your order at any time.
- We always use an insured shipment up to € 5500. The delivery period, which is usually 3 to 10 working days, depends on your country and place of residence.
- The courriers MaBelleSac works with are PostNL, DPD, UPS, Bpost and DHL.
How does the quality indication work?
- MaBelleSac gebruikt volgende (niet bindende) kwaliteitsaanduidingen.
👜👜👜👜👜 nieuw - nog nooit gebruikt
👜👜👜👜 perfecte staat - zonder gebruiksporen
👜👜👜 gebruikt - met minimale gebruiksporen
👜👜 gebruikt - met gebruiksporen
What is the VIP service?
Our VIP service is available completely free of charge for:
- Buyers within Belgium
- and from a purchase amount from € 1500
The VIP service personally brings the bag to your home at the agreed time within 5 working days!
To make use of this, it is sufficient to select "VIP" service as the shipping method on the checkout page.
How to return?
You can easily submit a return request by sending an email to email@example.com.
When we have received your email, we will confirm receipt and investigate whether your request for return is justified.
For more information, see our return page